How to Access Exchange EDB Files after Corrupted Exchange BKF File?

J

James Simon

I have created one exchange backup file on exchange 2007 server with help of Ntbackup utility. In this exchange backup file, I had stored all an essential exchange EDB, STM and LOG files. But now exchange BKF file has been corrupted and inappropriate. So in this case, we can access and restore our mailboxes data from damage exchange backup file in easy manner.

Thanks

Did you backup files or images?

And is this a windows server?

I think you're required a recovery tool that can recover your EDB files from corrupted BKF of Exchange Server. I've read about a third-party tool in an article that can recover all three files, i.e. STM, EDB and Log files, from corrupted BKF file. It's SysInfoTools Exchange BKF Recovery tool. You can use this tool. But first read about it.

I hope it'll help you.

Thanks.

Recovering data from corrupted BKF file is just a process of minutes. You must be knowing that backup file can’t be repaired manually. So, you can try a Exchange BKF
Repair software to repair you corrupt file.

Download and run its trial version to check the output. Visit:-

I would like to recommend Kernel for BKF Repair tool to quickly repairs rxchange BKF to recover EDB, STM and Log files from corrupt BKF files.

More advanced features of this tool:
  1. Quickly repair severely corrupted windows backup files.

2. Effectively recovers Unicode characters as well

3. Embedded with two recovery BKF modes: Quick mode & Advance mode

4. Recovers EDB, STM and log files along with user mailboxes

5. This software is well supported by all versions of BKF files created using MS backup ntbackup.exe utility and BKF files created Backup Exec by VERITAS software.

I have created one exchange backup file on exchange 2007 server with help of Ntbackup utility. In this exchange backup file, I had stored all an essential exchange EDB, STM and LOG files. But now exchange BKF file has been corrupted and inappropriate. So in this case, we can access and restore our mailboxes data from damage exchange backup file in easy manner.

Thanks
See if the BKF file has turned corrupted then in this case you can either use DAG continuous replication technique which must be saving a copy of original database on different server. By using this tactic you can easily restore your all data from inaccessible EDB file.

In case, if you still didn't find any solution with this technique then you can use this tool http://www.recovery-tools.org/exchange-server-edb/ to completely restore EDB file database even if some of the emails gets permanently deleted.

BKE file are created by the NT-Backup utility program which is used for creating a backup for the available data on Windows platform. BKF File are used during loss of original data. Some time BKF files may get damaged or corrupted due to erroneous data transmission through unreliable interfaces and due to its large size. At this time of corruption user need a better solution to repair corrupted BKF file. More information for Exchange BKF Recovery Tool visit :: SysInfoTools.

I am suggesting you to use this effective tool to repair bkf file instantly and can download from here..

If your Exchange BKF file has been corrupted and inappropriate. Then you should go with the DAG technique. It is a group of up to 16 Mailbox servers that hosts a set of databases and provides automatic database-level recovery from failures. If it didn't work then you should recover intact Exchange EDB database.

Thanks

Give a shot to Stellar Phoenix Exchange BKF Recovery. This utility performs reliable Exchange backup recovery by repairing corrupt or damaged Exchange BKF files to regain access to various mailboxes, storage groups, public folders, and other items in the BKF file

To repair exchange server database can take help of Eseutil and Isinteg. Both utilities such as Eseutil.exe and Isinteg.exe are inbuilt with MS Exchange Server and It provides soft and hard database recovery. edbtopsttutorial(dot)net

Data restoration from corrupted Exchange bkf files need reliable techniques either using any manual or any third party tool. Whenever you find corruption in exchange BKF files, then first search for the manual solution from the help of search engines. If there is no result comes then purchase any third party recovery tool.

Hello,

To recover access and restore your mailboxes data from damage exchange backup file in easy manner, So try BKF File Recovery Tool. Recover and repair bkf files from lost and damaged backup files with simple way. This software supports all windows operating system like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and 2003. Available in Free demo version.

For download this Software search this " tools 4 recovery open bkf file recovery " on Google ...

I think you're required a recovery tool that can recover your EDB files from corrupted BKF of Exchange Server. I've read about a third-party tool in an article that can recover all three files, i.e. STM, EDB and Log files, from corrupted BKF file. It's SysInfoTools Exchange BKF Recovery tool. You can use this tool. But first read about it.

I hope it'll help you.

Thanks.
Tks your answers

Latest posts