How Do I Tap Onto An Icon On The Kubuntu 19.04 Plasma 5 Desktop To Open The Associated Application?

blackneos940

Reaction score
Credits
Hey guys!..... :3 It is I, blackie!..... :) So anywho, I finally got a client who wanted me to install Linux on her Dell All-In-One!!..... :3 Everything works FLAWLESSLY, except for one tiny thing..... I can't open, say, Google Chrome (my client needs to use Cloud Apps, and we all know how they like to cling to technology that's stagnating)..... :( So, I'm using Plasma 5, and Kubuntu 19.04, and while everything Just Works , I can't seem to tap or double tap an icon on the Desktop to open the associated Program..... :< How do I fix this.....? :3 I've got 50 dollars coming my way, and I don't want to disappoint..... :3 Thanks for any help guys..... :3 She's coming by today to pick up her Desktop, so I need help when you have time..... :3

Ah is it disabled as an option in settings
No, but it's too late, lol..... :) She picked the Desktop up, but hey, she said she LOVES it!..... :D Another person in the Linux community!..... :D I put Chrome on there, since most websites require it, or a Browser that supports Flash, Widevine, etc...... I also referred her to linux.org so we can help here if need be..... :3

What type of touch-screen was it? Perhaps you were missing some drivers for it. The Wacom touch screens have pretty good support under Linux.

What type of touch-screen was it? Perhaps you were missing some drivers for it. The Wacom touch screens have pretty good support under Linux.
Well, that's the thing..... :) She can still tap the Program Shortcuts on the bottom bar in the Plasma Desktop..... :)

Members online