How Do I Monitor FN Key Input In C.....? :<

B

blackneos940

I see all those guys in The Computer Chronicles talking about their Programs that Monitor Function Key Input in DOS, and I KNOW there's a way in Linux/Unix..... :) So, how do I do it.....? When I see MS-DOS examples, I notice the use of #define..... I know what #define does, but..... :\ Anywho, thanks for your advice, guys....... :3 You're awesome, you know that.....? :3

I see all those guys in The Computer Chronicles talking about their Programs that Monitor Function Key Input in DOS, and I KNOW there's a way in Linux/Unix..... :) So, how do I do it.....? When I see MS-DOS examples, I notice the use of #define..... I know what #define does, but..... :\ Anywho, thanks for your advice, guys....... :3 You're awesome, you know that.....? :3
I will look into this further, but I'm sure it would be different for different O/S's, and possibly even different compilers under Windows, such a a MS compiler vs. GNU gcc compiler.

I will look into this further, but I'm sure it would be different for different O/S's, and possibly even different compilers under Windows, such a a MS compiler vs. GNU gcc compiler.
Thank you so much, Mr. Penguin!..... :3 And yeah, I figured it would be different, but I also have GCC on Windows, so....... :3 Anywho, it seems that even on Windows, GCC Compiles Code so that it will run neatly, as long as the Architecture is uniform..... :D

Members online