how can I install printer drivers for a Kyocera FS-1061DN printer

johndixon

Reaction score
Credits
The data base, has FS-1051 drivers, and will not recognize the FS-1061DN drivers, how can I load the 1061 drivers into the data base so they can be selected when the box comes up. linux knows that the printer is a FS-1061DN but only has the 1051 drivers to select.

The data base, has FS-1051 drivers, and will not recognize the FS-1061DN drivers, how can I load the 1061 drivers into the data base so they can be selected when the box comes up. linux knows that the printer is a FS-1061DN but only has the 1051 drivers to select.

Thanks for the Info, I followed your instructions and got the download, I removed the existing printer, rebooted my computer, turned on the printer, it was loaded as a new printer, i went to printer properties and it was installed as, FS1061DN but still had the FS1050 Drivers, so I clicked on change the drivers but the data base did not include the FS1061DN driver set that I had downloaded.
Is there a command that would put the FS1061DN drivers into the Linux data base.
Thank you for your help .............John

Members online

Latest posts