Hi

godrats0x00

Reaction score
Credits
Hi everybody, I have used linux since half year and since that time I can't look at windows :)
So I want to learn linux from admin side and really know how and why things works. I've started read now tutorial section. I will be glad for any kind of advices.

Cheers!

Hi everybody, I have used linux since half year and since that time I can't look at windows :)
So I want to learn linux from admin side and really know how and why things works. I've started read now tutorial section. I will be glad for any kind of advices.

Cheers!
Wow, you think looking at Windows is bad after only 6 months of Linux?!

Just wait until you've been using a tiling window manager for a few years in Linux. Then you'll be looking at all of the other Linux users who are using traditional desktops like Gnome, KDE, XFCE, Cinnamon, Mate etc. and laughing to yourself thinking... "FOOLS! Look at these primitive apes, with their clunky point and click desktops, graphic menus and their wobbly windows! They do not appreciate the simplicity and power of the tiling window manager! BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAA!" And then you'll look at the Windows users and laugh even harder!

Or maybe that's just me?! Ha ha! Perhaps I've been using dwm for too long?! Ha ha ha!

Anyway - welcome to the community, it's a great place to learn from.
We're all pretty friendly here, we don't take ourselves too seriously.
I certainly don't! Ha ha! :)

Just wait until you've been using a tiling window manager for a few years in Linux. Then you'll be looking at all of the other Linux users who are using traditional desktops like Gnome, KDE, XFCE, Cinnamon, Mate etc. and laughing to yourself thinking... "FOOLS! Look at these primitive apes, with their clunky point and click desktops, graphic menus and their wobbly windows! They do not appreciate the simplicity and power of the tiling window manager! BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAA!" And then you'll look at the Windows users and laugh even harder!

Or maybe that's just me?! Ha ha! Perhaps I've been using dwm for too long?! Ha ha ha!
Hey now.

I'm one of them fools and primitive apes who are using traditional desktops. :p:D

I also use window managers all kinds and appreciate the simplicity and power of the window managers all kinds. ;)

You're A-OK @JasKinasis tell it the way it is. :cool:

@godrats0x00 Welcome to Linux.org . :)

thx for greeting!
For me is XFACE Manjaro so, I must deevaluate as soon as possible :D
I never heard about tiling window manager and never use "normal widnows manager" so is time to do reasearch.
Just I'm curious, its possible to be as minimalistic as possible and have youtube, duckduckgo, pdfreader, virtualbox etc.??

Just I'm curious, its possible to be as minimalistic as possible and have youtube, duckduckgo, pdfreader, virtualbox etc.??

Window managers.

Members online

Latest posts