Hi

R

rabmerab

Hi to all
I am new to this site.
I come from electronic and electrical engineering background and I like more a digital world than analogue one. Microcontrollers and embedded systems are my passion.
I have one question to start; what is the life cycle when developing an embedded system using embedded linux?The famous Raspberry PI is a good example.
I mean starting from the idea to build an embedded linux device, where to go from there?
Many thanks for your help

Welcome,
Make yourself at home. I have embedded a few microprocessors to add functionality to machines, but they were not Linux based. (Basic stamp 1, 2, 2SX)
I have been looking at the raspberry Pi, and the new quad core model looks very interesting. The son of one of my co-workers is attempting to use one to generate a dashboard display for his car. That should prove interesting.:cool: Perhaps I will be able to find the time to experiment with one some day:).
Ciao for now!
Paul

Hi rabmerab
I'm new memb to linux org
Like meeee:):):)
Welcome to the group!:D There are a lot of Informational type posts for newbie, Intermediate , and Guru types. Feel free to go walkabout, and let the learning begin. Be sure to have fun too:):).

Members online