Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

Hi there!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Sinister_Diagram, Apr 10, 2012.

1. My name is Monika, I'm 24 years old, and from quite a small place in Tennessee. :D I have been a Linux user for quite a few years now, probably 5 at least, if not slightly longer. My fascination with computers started at a young age and it is still growing! I currently use the Xubuntu 11.10 distribution on a desktop computer of mine, but have been experimenting quite a bit to find a distribution that is a perfect fit for my computing needs. There are so many available that I find myself struggling to stick with one. I do use Windows on a laptop as I attend college online, therefore there are specific Windows-only programs that I am stuck with. I look forward to getting to know the community and I am eager to see how I may be able to help others learn about the amazing wonder that is Linux. I am quite sure I will learn something new along my way!:p

2. cosmo

cosmo Guest

i'm new here,too

3. dale

dale Guest

Welcome to LF, Monika and cosmo. :)

4. scotty

scotty Guest

Welcome to the forms, I am new too, lets all stick together!

5. Melissa

Melissa Guest

Welcome guys!!! And you will definitely learn a lot here. Im learning more here than I do with the Linux tutorial...man that thing confuses me :(