Hi from Indiana

atanere

My name is Stan, and I've been hanging out here on linux.org for several years now, helping out as I'm able. I have long been involved with electronics and computers, starting with amateur radio back in the 1970's. A lot sure has changed over that time! I worked in electronic systems and instrumentation for a number of years, but I think I've found my retirement job now in a Quality Assurance lab. Now... come on retirement!!! :)

I hope to see you around on the boards!

Cheers!

VP9KS

Stan,
Oh, come on now. You are not really ready to retire yet:):). Nice to see ya mate! Oh yeah, I managed to recover my avatar from the QRZ site, and restore it here. Now I have a copy on my 2tb backup drive, just in case.:D:eek:
Ciao for now,
Paul

atanere

Hi Paul, good to see you back on here too! Yes, I will retire as fast as I can, like greased lightning! :D I looked into some "early retirement" options, but those were just not realistic.

Hey, you want a laugh? Google for "100 watts and a wire" and listen to their latest podcast, Episode 95. Fast forward in about 17 minutes and there is an interview with me! Ah, fame... but no fortune! :cool:

Cheers!

Members online