Hi Everyone

D

Darwin

Just my quick intro, I hope I can be of service and perhaps learn a little more about the safest method of Internet use.

So here I am - Hello everyone.

Hey Darwin, welcome to Linux Forum.

With Linux, you can't find anything much safer to use. I'm sure you can find a lot of other interesting stuff over here too. Have a nice time :)

Hello Darwin,

Welcome to the Linux Forum. Hope we'll have get some fun. How about some more details of you?

so far
akendo

Hello there, Darwin, and welcome to Linux Forum! It is great to have you here and I look forward to seeing future discussion/posts/topics (whatever word you so choose) from you around here. I have found this to be a great place to offer your advice or help to others along with learning some new information for yourself as well!

Thanks for all the great welcomes, I am finding this place really useful. being a noob eh!!! LoL we have all been there... I just wish I could help out more. I'm here to learn more than anything.

Hi Darwin! As a noob I this this place is awesome. Ive only been using linux for a short time but having trouble and google isn't any help. Alot of people here are extremely helpful I find :)

Welcome to the board! I think a lot of us are here to learn instead of teach, don't worry!

Members online