Hi everyone!

M

Maye

Hi!

I just wanted to introduce myself before I start to post around on these forums. My name is Maye. Yes, spelled just like that. That's what happens when your parents want your name to be "different". What a crock. haha.

Anyways! It's great to be here. I look forward to chatting with everyone shortly.
-Maye

Hi and welcome to Linux Forums, Maye! Personally, I love how your name is spelled, haha.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us. Don't be shy and hesitate about making some posts. Just jump right into various threads or start your own. I am eager to see you around here more often.:p

Oh, are you new to the Linux system? What distributions are you familiar with? Are you using one at the moment? Sorry for all the questions, I hope I don't scare you off, as that is not my intention. Lol.:cool:

Hi and welcome to Linux Forums, Maye! Personally, I love how your name is spelled, haha.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us. Don't be shy and hesitate about making some posts. Just jump right into various threads or start your own. I am eager to see you around here more often.:p

Oh, are you new to the Linux system? What distributions are you familiar with? Are you using one at the moment? Sorry for all the questions, I hope I don't scare you off, as that is not my intention. Lol.:cool:

Oh, no. Not at all. It takes a lot more to scare me off. ;) haha
Thanks for the welcome, by the way. As far as the Linux system goes...I am completely new to it! I am working from the ground up, and I am trying to learn as I go. :)

Hi Maye! FYi I love your name :) Mine is so common its boring :S anyways welcome to the forum! Im new here and a newbie as well. You'll love it here. I came from not knowing anything to at least getting the hang of things :) good luck and hope to see you around!

Members online

Latest posts