Hi! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Dumpling

Credits

You can call me Dumpling (For now). Drawing is my hobby and I started exploring Linux when I wanted to learn more about open source softwares. Prior to Linux my main OS was Windows (I still use it to play games sometimes) also, I have since childhood loved Mac OS's Docker and aesthetics so, my favorite Distros happen to be:

1)
Elementary OS (for Mac Look)
2)
Zorin (For Windows Look)

Other then using Linux for alternate art softwares, I enjoy tinkering with Linux's themes and other features. Currently I'm trying to learn the Linux terminal. Back then, terminals/CLI was something I was afraid of, and I'm also experimenting with the KDE Desktop Environment.

Also, here is a Old Drawing of Me (I'm kind of a feminine guy :oops:):

Me

That's it for now so once again, Nice to meet you all on Linux.org!

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
And likewise from DownUnder :)

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Credits
Welcome to the community @Dumpling! What kind of Art do you enjoy drawing/making and what software do you use for creating your Art? What games do you play and lastly and the most important question, what is your favorite type of pizza? :D

Last edited:

Dumpling

Credits
Welcome to the community @Dumpling! What kind of Art do you enjoy drawing/making and what software do you use for creating your Art? What games do you play and lastly and the most important question, what is your favorite type of pizza? :D
First of all, thanks! :D

1) My favourite art software is Autodesk Sketchbook Pro! I like because of it's simplistic UI and has all the tools I require like, perspective tool and staberlizer and it's free!

(Unfortunately it's still not on Linux)

My favourite Linux art software is Krita! I also would have loved My Paint but it's kind of glitchy (and I was never able to get GIMP working properly for drawing)

2) I'm a pretty late bloomer in drawing (nor I particularly see it as a career) I usually like drawing in any style (which is not realistic) I like drawing myself or doing pixel art and Tatoo (also Henna Tatoo) designs.

Another fact which may seem strange is that I'm not a cartoon or movie fan as such... But I occasionally try animating on Open Toonz.

3) I only like playing retro or casual games. Doom, Heretic are the only types of FPS I enjoy playing.

I also enjoy side-scrollers like Jazz Jackrabbit and Captain Claws.

But my most favorite game of all time is definitely The Sims 3! :)

4) Since I'm a vegetarian, I'm fine with any veggie topping on pizza, and I like extremely cheesy pizzas! (I highly disapprove of pineapples on my pizza)

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
No, I agree ... pineapple ... yum

Members online

Latest posts