Hey Everybody, I'm New Here

Rocky Bennett

Reaction score
Credits
Howdy,
My name is Rocky and I am just a real curious dude when it comes to learning about Linux and other computer stuff. I am an old hippie and I have spent some years living in the woods in a teepee in a hippie commune, so this whole computer thing is new to me.

I hope to meet some nice people and learn about Linux and have a good time.

Rocky Bennett

Although I am new here, I would like to second the above, as Rocky and I have known each other for a couple of years.

Rocky, if you receive a half as nice treatment as I have (& Condobloke is ugly enough to speak for himself), then you will enjoy your stay here, and hopefully quench your thirst for things Linux!

Cheers

Wizard ;)

I can relate, mate. I am going through the pains of learning slackware. o_O Just remember that everyone here was in your shoes at one time, and we haven't forgotten what it is like:):). Just jump in, and enjoy the journey.

Happy trails,
Paul

Paul is right... we've all been there, and none of us yet know everything! So don't be afraid to make mistakes along the way. We still make them too, but we all try to learn as we go.

Cheers

Rocky is modest, he is already very well-versed in Windows, and since his "epithany" to give Linux a shot, he has embraced it with enthusiasm, and has made leaps and bounds.

Just dobbing you in, Rocky ;)

Wizard

Members online

Latest posts