Help with wifi usb setup

Amunknown

Reaction score
Credits
I recently started using Linux again, it has been a long time and do not remember much at all. I installed my WiFi USB and was able to remember how to get the driver setup, but I am still having connection issues. I also ran my wireless info, but I can see no problems. Can anyone help out?

can you describe the symptoms so your connection issues? Do you connect some times but not always? Do you never connect? Do you get to enter your wifi password but no further? Please give us some info to use to help you.

Authentication requested by WiFi keeps popping up. After I installed the driver, and rebooted my computer everything was set. I entered the password, made sure auto connect was checked and all users box was checked. After a few moments the authentication box popped up. Rechecked password, and all settings but still have the issues. I even restarted my router and my computer but still no such luck. I had this same issue with my other WiFi stick so I ordered another one after reading people had the same issues. Now here I am with the same issues but a different companys wifi USB stick. The only way I have luck with connecting to the internet is using teether on my phone.

Members online

Latest posts