Help With KDE

B

blackneos940

So I've been having this issue where KDE takes FOREVER to log on, when it never has before..... :( This has happened in the past, was fine for a week or so, and now it happened AGAIN..... :( I can get on the Desktop, but when I remove the .kde Folder, it seems fine, but the same thing happens when I set up my Desktop the EXACT way it was before, Widgets, Theme, Window Decorations and all..... D: Now it's really sluggish and laggy, though I can see that only about half of my RAM is being used....... Chrome OS is fine, so it's not the Firmware....... :( Please help..... I thought I had put this all behind me........ D':

Update: I narrowed it down to this cause: It happens whenever I download and set a custom Color Scheme..... :) It's like I did all the hard work FOR you guys!!..... ^^ Now..... Why does it cause this.....? :( Also, when the terrible glitch occurs, it loads up the Desktop slowly TOO..... :(

So I just reinstalled it, after the Desktop wouldn't load up..... :( Ugh, Chromebooks and Linux, man.... :(

Members online

Latest posts