Help with internet - Linux Mint 17

C

Crystal_7

I tried connecting to Wi-Fi through Driver Manager and did not work. I can connect with DVD in, DVD used to install Linux, and can connect to WiFi through Driver Manager. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Try these..... :) One thing though: This applies to ANY version of Mint, since it worked for MINE, which was one of the latest versions, 17, I think..... :D Also, this can be done on the actual Install of Mint, and since I'll provide the files for you, you don't actually NEED the Internet for this one..... ;) Just follow the Text Document to the LETTER (no pun intended), and you should be up and on your way..... :)

Attachments

• How To Set Up Wi-Fi on Mint.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 841
  • Mint Wi-Fi Firmware Files.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 715
Try these..... :) One thing though: This applies to ANY version of Mint, since it worked for MINE, which was one of the latest versions, 17, I think..... :D Also, this can be done on the actual Install of Mint, and since I'll provide the files for you, you don't actually NEED the Internet for this one..... ;) Just follow the Text Document to the LETTER (no pun intended), and you should be up and on your way..... :)

Thank you blackneos940 :D:) I appreciate your response and will try those files you so graciously provided. I am indebted to you and I bet this will work. I will report back on how it goes. Sweet! :)

Members online

Latest posts