Help Installing Zorin OS On Lenovo Flex 3

T

TheComputerGuy

I need help installing the Zorin Core OS on my Lenovo Flex 3-1130. I can put the OS on a USB just fine, however, I can't get into the bios. I pressed every key known to man to enter the bios. None of them work. When I go into my Windows 10 settings and boot into advanced settings to boot from the USB, it says there is no USB connected even though there clearly is. The system even recognized the USB just before I did the advanced reboot. I tried it on my desktop and it worked just fine. Can someone please help me? All I want to do is create a dual boot with Windows 10 and Zorin.

Novo button When the computer is off, press this button to start the Lenovo OneKey Recovery system or the BIOS setup utility, or to enter the boot menu
-
pdfstream.manualsonline.com/7/74df4fab-c722-4a29-9caa-7d4ead545d39.pdf

It works! Thank you so much. Can't wait to dual boot Zorin!

It works! Thank you so much. Can't wait to dual boot Zorin!

Sometimes dual booting goes smoothly, and sometimes there are many problems. I would highly recommend that you make a "Recovery DVD" (or USB) of your Windows 10 system in case you need to reinstall everything from scratch again. Be sure to backup any important Windows files before you begin too.

Sometimes it is safer to run Linux in a virtual machine instead. Virtual Box is a nice free choice.

Good luck!

Lenovo laptops are known to have rootkits embedded into the mother board. Everything will get reported to Lenovo so you won't have any privacy.

Members online

No members online now.