Hello

SlipSand

Reaction score
Credits
Brian here,
Long time Win user, back when DOS was on 5" floppys. Just starting to dip my feet into Linux as I am starting my career in the IT world, coming from an automotive background so my problem solving skills are pretty on track. Not a newbie to VM (had to use it to code some BMWs). Big time FPS gamer, started on Doom (DOS), Duke Nukem, Dark Forces, Shadow Warrior, Turok, Half-Life (all of them except Alyx) P.S. -Black Mesa is great, CS from alpha, CoD (all except the black ops series), Medal of Honor, Battlefield (Sad about 2042), a little WoW, not much time for new titles due to school. Currently in AZ and from the east coast. Proud airborne army vet (OEF 09). Enjoy PCs probably too much. Running AMD CPU GPU currently. Not into mining yet...hopefully ever. Let me know if you guys need any technical help on BMWs...please don't bug me about changing your brakes (that's what youtube is for right?). Glad to help where and if I can in this community.

-Cheers

Crikey, another Brian - I'll ping a couple to come and say Hi

@brickwizard

@Condobloke

G'day and welcome to the site.

Friday here in Oz so enjoy your Linux and

Avagudweegend

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

G'day, Welcome to Linux.org !

Brian

(aka Condobloke)

Good morning and welcome

from Brickwizard Brian

Last edited:
Hello Brian,
Welcome to Linux.org Forums, enjoy! ;)

Hi and welcome to Linux.org Forums. I am sure you are gonna love this forum and you will have great times here. and as a Windows user, i believe you will love Linux because of its security and possibilities it gives you for free. Almost all Linux distors use much less hardware resources than Windows so it is faster.

Members online