Hello

Hillbilly H

Reaction score
Credits
First thank all of you for the wonderful reading material on the forums.
When it comes to Linux i am a total neophyte and know less about coding!
i have a Linux mint 19.3 tricia cinnamon edition bootable dvd to install on my pc.
Am currently running win7 and would like to be rid of windows altogether.

Thank you and God bless. :) ..Hillbilly..:)

G'day and Welcome to you, Hillbilly.

Thank you both. :)

@Hillbilly H
G'day and welcome from another Aussie.
You have Tricia and I have Tina
Plug your USB in fire up your box and get into your boot loader section and select the USB and boot Tricia up from there and play with it if your desire as you are playing around there is an icon that allows you to install Tricia. You can either create a dual boot system or just install her straight in over the existing OS. Just make sure you read and understand the questions as they appear before you action them. And welcome to the world of Linux Mint - cinnamon desktop version Enjoooy
That is all I did my first time I installed Tina
Second install direct install straight onto a brand new HDD the other HDD decide it was going to give up the ghost.

Thank you.
i have my box setup for dual boot until i get a new isp and get more familiar with Linux :D
LOL it must be nice in Aussieland!

it must be nice in Aussieland!
Aye that it be but sadly I am not walking my peoples land as the hand of Providence guided me to Eastern Europe, where a woman walked into my life and didn't want to leave it 19 years ago and still by my side.
As we say "You can take the boy out of the bush, but you cannot take the bush out of the boy"

Good to hear what you are doing it that way allows you to get a grip on Linux and slip into it whilst letting your old commercial OS fade into history. Good Luck and enjoy the journey.

Thank you Dayd.
As we say "You can take the boy out of the bush, but you cannot take the bush out of the boy"
LOL We have the same saying but with the "hills"

Thank you.

First thank all of you for the wonderful reading material on the forums.
When it comes to Linux i am a total neophyte and know less about coding!
i have a Linux mint 19.3 tricia cinnamon edition bootable dvd to install on my pc.
Am currently running win7 and would like to be rid of windows altogether.

Thank you and God bless. :) ..Hillbilly..:)
These are good forums. You will find them very helpful and informative. Enjoy your time here - you will be in good company.

Members online

Latest posts