hello

B

bar4J

hello guys, i am linux user for 2 years. i am using linux for common uses like browsing, edit document and etc, but i want to learn more. i am know basic C and i am student computer science know. do you have any sugesstion?

Welcome aboard. There are many tutorials here. They run all the way from basic to very advanced. Feel free to browse, and enjoy! :)

Paul

hello guys, i am linux user for 2 years. i am using linux for common uses like browsing, edit document and etc, but i want to learn more. i am know basic C and i am student computer science know. do you have any sugesstion?
From your icon it looks like you are using Arch which would be the correct distro for someone like yourself. You may want to check out here. http://www.linuxquestions.org/ Just be prepared for bad or no manners there.

thank you crippled, i start using arch 1 week ago and so far so good. i like the concept that users do what suit for them so i move from ubuntu flavor to do more challenge.

thank you crippled, i start using arch 1 week ago and so far so good. i like the concept that users do what suit for them so i move from ubuntu flavor to do more challenge.
Smart move. What I like about Arch is that it's an honest distro. The Arch team doesn't make false claims like so many other distros especially like Manjaro does. Arch is not for me because I am not a fan of using the terminal. I am strictly a G.U.I. man and is why I use MX-16.

Smart move. What I like about Arch is that it's an honest distro. The Arch team doesn't make false claims like so many other distros especially like Manjaro does. Arch is not for me because I am not a fan of using the terminal. I am strictly a G.U.I. man and is why I use MX-16.
i was reading about that distro before but not try yet, i will try it next

If you are looking for a challenge, and want to learn the nuts and bolts of the system, check out slackware.

Members online