Hello

S

seco

I'm new to Linux And Specially bash scripting.
I want to learn more about it.
hope you help me here.
thanks in advance.

I'm new to Linux And Specially bash scripting.
I want to learn more about it.
hope you help me here.
thanks in advance.
Welcome. I can help you with Linux but I can't help you with bash scripting because I didn't understand it in the 1980's and I still don't understand it here in 2017. Thankfully for the G.U.I.

Seco,
Oh, yeah, there are many here who will be happy to help you. Welcome aboard.:):)

Paul

I'm sure that some of the forum can help you with bash scripting.

Check out "The Linux Documentation Project". It has many documents that will be very helpful.:):)

Paul

Hi
Official Docs always boring for me :)
I prefer tutorials makes things easy

Seco,
That site has Tutorials, FAQs, and docs. It is a one stop shopping extravaganza!:)

Hey, very welcome...

Love bash scripting, I'm also learning it at the uni, although I had to code some scripts to ease my Linux life right after I came to the light side of the force. It has one of my favorite syntaxes, a joy to play with really.

Let me know if you come across any big rock along the way and I'll try to help you whenever possible :)

Hey, very welcome...

Love bash scripting, I'm also learning it at the uni, although I had to code some scripts to ease my Linux life right after I came to the light side of the force. It has one of my favorite syntaxes, a joy to play with really.

Let me know if you come across any big rock along the way and I'll try to help you whenever possible :)
There you go, mate. I knew there was someone here that could help you out:):)

Members online