Hello From Virginia

C

CityGirlLuv

Hi There,

I'm virtually known as CityGirlLuv and I joined this forum because I'm such a beginner when it comes to Linux. I really don't have that much knowledge on it, but not only would I love to further my knowledge with it, I'd also like to add it as an operating system on my future new computer. I'm friendly, so you can talk to me anytime and I hope to meet new people on here.

Take Care!

Welcome to Linux Forum. I am relatively new here too but have been reading a lot, this forum is a great source of information and I hope you will find It as useful as I have.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am such a total noob when it comes to like the backend of Linux so you know I have to do a lot of reading! I'm definitely finding it useful so far alone without any Google researching.

All we can do for you. Tks for support the best OS in the world

Hello CityGirlLuv, Welcome to Linux Forum.

I'm sure there's a lot of interesting stuff you can find on the forum that would guide you through your Linux.

Hope you have a nice time!

Hi CityGirlLuv! Im a newbie here too, and linux as well. I can tell you that there are a lot of people with a lot of useful info on here...I find it a lot more useful than google :) welcome aboard!

Quite a few of us here are beginners too, don't worry! I hope to see you around, you seem nice and happy learning!

Members online