Hello from the UK!

J

JayGould

Hey guys!

I'm Jay, a webmaster from UK :)

I'm looking to learn about using Linux based Dedicated servers so I can finally set mine up alone and not have to pay somebody to do it!

Regards,

I have to say although I'm a noob and can't really help you this site is wonderful for linux info. I started off not knowing anything and now getting the hang of things :) Good luck here and see you around!!

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I need to boost my knowledge too, everything seems so technical right now though :(

Hey guys!

I'm looking to learn about using Linux based Dedicated servers so I can finally set mine up alone and not have to pay somebody to do it!

Regards,

Welcome.What do you want know?Which distro do you use and why?
If you have need to help I'm here.
Regards.
By oldslackware.
twitter->oldslackware

Welcome. How much experience do you have with desktop Linux? I was just wondering if you are starting from scratch, or if you already have experience and now want to learn the server side.

Hey Jay! It's great to have you, and I hope you become an active member here :) Welcome.

Thanks! Not too much experience, would it be helpful with my learning?

Hey guys!

Regards,

Hello Jay ! Glad to have you with us :)!

Welcome to the Linux Forum Jay. :D Hope you find what you're looking for here. :D

Members online