Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd, 2017 please sign up again. Thanks!

1. More ways to get the info! - we shoot all of our new original content out as well as random messages on Twitter and our newsletter!. Twitter | Newsletter
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Nova Scotia!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TheComputerNerd2003, Mar 28, 2019.

1. TheComputerNerd2003

TheComputerNerd2003 New Member

I'm a 15 year old male with Asperger's Syndrome. I have been interested in computers/tech since I was 5 years old. I have two computers, I joined this forum because I run BunsenLabs Linux on my 10 year old desktop computer. The reason why I decided to put BunsenLabs on this computer is because it is very light-weight on resource usage and is perfect for a 10-year-old computer, BunsenLabs is so good on this computer it almost feels brand new despite being 10 years old.

(Log in to hide this advertisement)

Vrai likes this.
  2. Bayou Bengal

Bayou Bengal Active Member

Welcome to Linux.org, ComputerNerd! Glad you decided to join us!

3. Peer

Peer Active Member

Me too

4. wizardfromoz

wizardfromoz Super Moderator
    Staff Member Gold Supporter

G'day @TheComputerNerd2003 and welcome to linux.org :)

(Wizard appears in a puff of smoke, thinking of puffins, seals, and whale-watching)

I, too, have Asperger's Syndrome, along with seven (7) other disorders. My wife calls me "Brainbox" and "Sheldon" - cannot imagine why :confused:

We hope you enjoy yourself around here, have a good time, and meet a whole lot of Linux-Lovers.

Cheers

Chris Turner
    wizardfromoz

5. Condobloke

Condobloke Well-Known Member

G'day, and welcome to linux.org

You are Welcome !