Hello from Indiana!

olds442

Reaction score
Credits
Hi! I'm just getting started learning about Linux. I already like the amount of help I've found here, unlike other forums I've found. I put some information up about my Olds in the Getting Started forum, it you are interested.

Looking forward to seeing what this operating system can do. Hopefully I can get this figured out.

Another Indiana laddie :)

One of our key Members, Stan @atanere , whom is technically on a Sabbatical of sorts but can't keep away from the place, is from your neck of the woods. You'll likely make his acquaintance sooner or later :D

Hopefully I can get this figured out.

We've got your back :cool:

Wiz

Thanks! Olds is part of my callsign in the flight sims I play, IL2 1946 and IL2 Battle of Stalingrad.

I'm also an old CBer, and yes there are still people out there. Started that when i was a kid, and just got back into it about 2 years ago. Lots of fun.

Breaker Breaker, we know your 10-20 :)

Stan, whom I mentioned, is in to ham radio, as are some others here, not the same, but related. Paul, whom you've met (aeroplane) uses his callsign @VP9KS .

I think you'll find you are in good company, here :cool:

Later, gotta cook up some spells.

Wiz

Breaker Breaker, we know your 10-20 :)

Stan, whom I mentioned, is in to ham radio, as are some others here, not the same, but related. Paul, whom you've met (aeroplane) uses his callsign @VP9KS .

I think you'll find you are in good company, here :cool:

Later, gotta cook up some spells.

Wiz
Just how big is your cauldron?:D

About 17TB last I looked, Paul

Chris

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts