hello friends greetings, How can I create linux butable from usb, online. Thank you

joseenergia

Reaction score
Credits
hello friends greetings,
How can I create linux butable from usb, online. Thank you

hello friends greetings,
How can I create linux butable from usb, online. Thank you

CREATE A BOOTABLE LINUX USB INSTALLER
  1. You will need a computer with a web browser and a USB drive (like a thumb drive).
  2. Use the web browser to choose a Linux "distro" that you like. Popular distros for a personal Linux computer are Ubuntu and Mint, but there are many others, too.
  3. Use the web browser to download the installer ".iso" file for the Linux distro you chose.
  4. Download "balena Etcher" from their website:
  5. Use balena Etcher on your computer to create the bootable USB with the Linux .iso installer file you downloaded in step 3.
I suggested Ubuntu and Mint because they are two of the most popular choices, but many people here prefer other distros. Everybody has their favorites, so ask here if you want to learn more.

Besides balena Etcher, another program that creates bootable USB drives is "Rufus". I read here that some people had problems with Rufus and recommended balena Etcher as a better choice. I tried balena Etcher a few weeks ago. It worked well and I liked it.

Welcome to the forums.
How can I create linux butable from usb, online.
claification please go you,,,,
1]want to produce a USB with a bootable ISO to install to your hard-drive
or
2] produce a fully bootable USB pen-drive with persistence you can use in any machine

produce a fully bootable USB pen-drive with persistence you can use in any machine

produce a fully bootable USB pen-drive with persistence you can use in any machine
My instructions were about creating a bootable USB to install Linux on your computer. You are asking for something slightly different. The correct answer for your needs is in @Brickwizard's post #5 above this post.

Welcome to the Forum.
m0135.gif

I've never been a fan of persistence Flash Drives because their just too slow and wear out the Flash Drive too fast but some people like them...to each his own.
m01101.gif

A fully bootable flash drive with persistence can be very useful for backup/recovery, troubleshooting, testing, and more. I always have one in my laptop bag and I use it often.

(I am loathe to mention that I also use them for certain untrusted and hostile networks, but not all. I leave the primary drive disconnected and destroy the flash drive when done.)

(I am loathe to mention that I also use them for certain untrusted and hostile networks, but not all. I leave the primary drive disconnected and destroy the flash drive when done.)
Why not format the flash drive ?

(I am loathe to mention that I also use them for certain untrusted and hostile networks, but not all.
Another popular use is for managing your banking more securely, you set it up with minimal applications, no mail server and only use the browser to connect to your financial sites.

Members online