Hello fellow comrades

Jared.

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone. This might be a late welcome but I didn't see this on the forums initially. Anyways I have used Linux within a virtual machine since last summer and on bare metal during late December of last year. Within the timeframe I was able to test Arch and Gentoonin a virtual machinez with those two being my first distributions. Next I installed PopOS onto bare metal. During the course of my adventure i went to Fedora, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD (I know it is not Linux), Ubuntu, Debian and Linux Mint. I hope I could be a valuable asset to this community.

captain-sensible

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone. This might be a late welcome but I didn't see this on the forums initially. Anyways I have used Linux within a virtual machine since last summer and on bare metal during late December of last year. Within the timeframe I was able to test Arch and Gentoonin a virtual machinez with those two being my first distributions. Next I installed PopOS onto bare metal. During the course of my adventure i went to Fedora, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD (I know it is not Linux), Ubuntu, Debian and Linux Mint. I hope I could be a valuable asset to this community.
one of the mods is going to tell you introductions is for introductions ..so you need to post on main forums. whats new -> new posts-> on top menu then you should see yellow new thread button on top right

Condobloke

Reaction score
Credits
Welcome !

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Welcome @Jared. Great to have another Linux enthusiast! :cool:

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
OP
Jared.

Jared.

Reaction score
Credits
one of the mods is going to tell you introductions is for introductions ..so you need to post on main forums. whats new -> new posts-> on top menu then you should see yellow new thread button on top right
But it was an introduction.

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Linux.org Hosting Donations
Consider making a donation

Staff online