Hello everybody

Zorinhendrik

Reaction score
Credits
Good day,
From a Belgian house in Flanders and in full corona crisis, I greet everyone who has to stay at home and is behind the computer.

For Belgium and the Netherlands I represent the operating system Zorin OS with a website and a forum.
So I am already a bit familiar in Linux systems.
But should also occasionally write a manual in Dutch and search for information that is fairly easily explained in the English-speaking forum world regarding Linux.

That is how I came to this forum because very good tutorials have been written there.
So I will test them on my own computers and then write Dutch tutorials with my own findings.

I hope to find a lot of good information here in the future that I can share with the Dutch-speaking Linux world.

I would like to help everyone who cooperates in providing Linux information.
So thank you to the admins, moderators, members here on the forum for sharing information.

My native language is Dutch and I can understand and write a little English but not fully.
So I hope my English doesn't look too bad.

Welcome!

I don't know if I have any good information to share - but I always have an opinion or two :)

Linux.org is a very good site - and a friendly community.

I am glad to join the forum. I think you will gain very useful information in this forum. Greetings to Belgium
29974946-the-dutch-word-welkom-which-means-welcome-on-notes-hanging-on-a-line-on-wooden-backgr...jpg

Good day,
From a Belgian house in Flanders and in full corona crisis, I greet everyone who has to stay at home and is behind the computer.

For Belgium and the Netherlands I represent the operating system Zorin OS with a website and a forum.
But should also occasionally write a manual in Dutch and search for information that is fairly easily explained in the English-speaking forum world regarding Linux.

That is how I came to this forum because very good tutorials have been written there.
So I will test them on my own computers and then write Dutch tutorials with my own findings.

I hope to find a lot of good information here in the future that I can share with the Dutch-speaking Linux world.

So thank you to the admins, moderators, members here on the forum for sharing information.

My native language is Dutch and I can understand and write a little English but not fully.
Nothing wrong with your English, Hendrik. I am writing from Canada. I just joined up yesterday.
Stay healthy!

welcome @Zorinhendrik - we look forward to working with you :)

chris turner
wizardfromoz

G'day and welcome Zorinhendrik
Nah! Your English is quite understandable and it would be interesting to read your findings of the tutorials as they would be coming from an entirely different perspective.

Good day,

Uw Engels is heel goed en Zorin is mijn gunsteling Linux versie. Pardon mijn Nedrlands is niet zo goed, gewoond aan Afrikaans.

I started with Zorin years ago and used many distros after that but keep returning to Zorin because it a whole lot less trouble.

Blijven veilig en was uw handen heel veel.

Members online