Hello! Does anyone have pulseaudio experience? Or possibly anything else related?

WeLikeToParty001

Reaction score
Credits
Can anyone here help me out with or help me understand more?

I have multiple users open at once in Manjaro, for a streaming platform but I can't figure out how to make them all use the same "mic" option, to pull the audio from streaming from the main user, like I'd like for them all to be synced. For an example making them pull audio from a module-null-sink and just simply picking it up from the software, sorry if this sounds noobish but I'm very new to Linux and this is kind of confusing and also I'm not sure where to start to learn how to properly code, I know how to edit it slightly but not by myself and often don't know where to start.

The help I've tried asking was answered with "lol just learn it yourself" and not very helpful, I'm not asking anyone to hold my hand but I'm just asking for someone to point me in the right place, thanks again for reading this out.

Welcome to the Linux Org forums

We are an un-associated, Independent advice a site for those in need of help with installation problems, those wanting a deeper understanding of Linux and Tech's needing more advanced advice,

We are a voluntary organisation our members are scattered across the four corners of the world and every time zone, so please accept that you may not get a quick answer.

Just a few things to remember
We are an international board so we ask that all post be in English [if you think your English is not very good , fine give it a try or use one of the translator programs [ DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator is recommended]

When asking for help
Please state the make and model number of your machine or its specification [some problems may be equipment specific]
Please tell us which distribution and build number you are having problems with [example Ubuntu 18.1]
Explain what your problem is and what [if anything] you have tried to remedy it yourself

Finally Linux is not Windows, It will require the newcomer to invest a little time and effort going through a learning curve so please don’t give up, kick off your shoes, grab a drink and enjoy the ride.

Bwiz