Hello - Discovering linux world. Finally!!!

P

Portuguevos

Hello all.

Been trying to use linux and finally im in. Although i must say the use of linux it's to create servers options and in this way practice my network knowledges.
And of course, after reading a lot, i have too many questions in my head and cannot put my little linux servers working correctly.

Thanks for your help and comments made in al threads. Some have helped me and for the first time i will need to ask somethig ;-)

Hello all.

Been trying to use linux and finally im in. Although i must say the use of linux it's to create servers options and in this way practice my network knowledges.
And of course, after reading a lot, i have too many questions in my head and cannot put my little linux servers working correctly.

Thanks for your help and comments made in al threads. Some have helped me and for the first time i will need to ask somethig ;-)
Welcome, mate. Finally is better than nevero_O. Enjoy the journey!
Paul

Very interesting motivation to look inside the linux world, but don´t put your hands down never!
Don´t give up! you have to know the best way to succeed in linux is to try again and again... it worked for me...lol
Welcome!!!

Members online

Latest posts