Having trouble with the eBay image uploader under Fedora 15 + Firefox?

F

flotwig

Hey guys.

I'm having some trouble uploading images to eBay using the simple (or advanced, for that matter) forms. I'm running the latest Firefox and Flash player. What's going on? The applet appears properly, but when I click it one of two things happens:

• nothing, or
  • it lets me upload a file, but the file fails 100% of the time once it reaches full upload status

Anybody else have this issue? Any suggestions to fix it?

I haven't had issues with it this past week, have you tried a different browser?

No, I only have Firefox installed. What browser are you using? Any recommendations?

That's pretty extreme. :) Which one are you using which works with eBay is what I was asking.

I use Chrome and I'm having no problems uploading images to eBay. Firefox has been extremely buggy with the latest flash update so maybe it's time to switch to Chrome.

i use several backups just in case. opera, chromium, and flock

I have heard of Flock but I haven't tried it yet. What engine does it use? What are the main differences between Flock and the other browsers?

Flock was a web browser based on Gecko which is the same engine Firefox uses. It was a lot like Rockmelt if you know what that is, meaning it had a lot of social stuff built-in. I didn't like it that much.

Flock was a web browser based on Gecko which is the same engine Firefox uses. It was a lot like Rockmelt if you know what that is, meaning it had a lot of social stuff built-in. I didn't like it that much.

I have just downloaded Flock but I still cannot install it. Do I have to remove Firefox first before I can install Flock?

I have no idea. I wouldn't use it if I were you since it's essentially a dead browser.

IIRC it was Windows only, that might be your issue.

Members online

Latest posts