Happy Thanksgiving!!....... :D

B

blackneos940

So what're YOU guys Thankful for.....? :3 I'm Thankful for my friends, the work of Linus and Richard, UNIX for being the inspiration of Linux, my Parents and God for giving me the chance to be here, and..... All the help I've had from you all!!..... :3 There WOULD have been a Picture to upload of Tux's Thanksgiving, where he would have been feasting on MSN Butterflies, and of course, FISH..... :D But sadly, I don't know how to add Images to GIMP..... :(

So what're YOU guys Thankful for.....? :3 I'm Thankful for my friends, the work of Linus and Richard, UNIX for being the inspiration of Linux, my Parents and God for giving me the chance to be here, and..... All the help I've had from you all!!..... :3 There WOULD have been a Picture to upload of Tux's Thanksgiving, where he would have been feasting on MSN Butterflies, and of course, FISH..... :D But sadly, I don't know how to add Images to GIMP..... :(

I am thankful for everything.

As for Tux's Thanksgiving, he would also be eating Apples (OS X), Rabbits (Plan 9), Platypus (Darwin), Racoon (Minix). As for his guests, he would invite a herd of gnus (GNU/Hurd), his favorite green robot (Android), and a red panda (Firefox OS). Afterwards, they would play frisbee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrome_OS).

(A firefox is actually a red panda - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda)

Guys! Provide a Smalltak forum :D This is definitely not General Computing ;)

Nevertheless, be thankful, have full stomachs and brace yourselves - winter is coming! Food and sun will be short, a time to stay at home in the warm with your relatives yet also to rush outside mastering the nature!

And be thankful for windows - somebody's gotta do the job ;)

And thankfully neither one of them do windows. ;)
I am thankful for life and for strife, for love and for the constant opportunity to do something better and be someone who is conscious and conscientious. The now is here and here is the now.

Nevertheless, be thankful, have full stomachs and brace yourselves - winter is coming! Food and sun will be short, a time to stay at home in the warm with your relatives yet also to rush outside mastering the nature!

Unfortunately, I do not have the privileges to create new forums or IRC forums for this website. Ask @Rob

A Firefox is a Panda.....? o_O Wow.... :D Also, I guess Tux has a Carnivorous side as well..... D: I'm quite chubby, so I hope he doesn't eat ME..... :D

I am thankful for life and for strife, for love and for the constant opportunity to do something better and be someone who is conscious and conscientious. The now is here and here is the now.
Sounds deep..... :) Do you like Eckhart Tolle, or Eastern Traditions......? :)

Food is AWESOME!..... :D BTW, how was YOUR..... Crap, I forgot the name..... D: Well, how was YOUR Thanksgiving.....? :D Also, I'm prepared for the Winter, since I'm chubby ALREADY..... :3

Members online

Latest posts