Happy New Year!

Hillbilly H

Reaction score
Credits
:p ...Let me be the first to wish yall a happy happy 2024...:p

Yup. A new year is coming.

Back when I was younger, it went from Thanksgiving to Christmas to my birthday and then a new year. I'd imbibe quite heavily from the first to the last and call it "the holi-haze".

I dunno if my body can handle that sort of stuff these days. I'm definitely not gonna try to find out.

I don't know in what space-time system you are in but where I am there are still three days left in 2022 and 2024 is in a year and three days.

Hmm... I assumed OP was just being funny.

Come to think of it, it could also be a typo.

Well, he's a hillbilly, could be on the moonshine?

I wish him a Happy 2023 AND a Happy 2024.

Chris

Seeing as we're off-topic...

Since moving up here, I've had a horrible time finding 'shine. I have a couple of friends who distill but they make these fruit infused monstrosities and there's not even a chance of going blind!

Happy New Year all - Hoping for a new release from Mint who brought us Vera what about Jack as in........
1672384286754.png

Hoping for a new release from Mint who brought us Vera what about Jack as in........
After seeing Brickwizard reply i think im glade that i have no idea what your talking about. LOL

@Hillbilly H
they were characters in the UK's longest running soap [Coronation street] I keep telling the wife diatribe for the brain-dead, but she still keeps watching [why do you think I spend so much time in the workshop with the computer on

Hmm... I assumed OP was just being funny.

Come to think of it, it could also be a typo.
I assumed that the party already started over in his neck of the woods.

As a college student, I worked a summer in the hillbilly part of the country. It was very rural, with a few scattered towns, none of which was large enough for a traffic light. I rented a room from kindly folk who gave me a very strict warning not to stray too far off the roads into the woods (e.g., when nature called). The moonshiners used booby traps and had a policy of "shoot first and ask questions ... nah, just shoot." From what I hear, today they have the same booby traps and attitude, but have switched from stills to cash crops.

Weed's perfectly legal here.
Remember in the USA it may be legal in a particular state but it is illegal under federal law. is this a problem? See Form 4473.

Remember in the USA it may be legal in a particular state but it is illegal under federal law. is this a problem? See Form 4473.
Doing something illegal only becomes a problem if you get caught ;)

To get back on topic, happy early new year!

Remember in the USA it may be legal in a particular state but it is illegal under federal law.

I am acutely aware of this. I suspect we'll see it legal at the federal level before I kick the bucket.

I don't care if folks smoke weed. Hell, stoned drivers don't even tend to bump into stuff like drunk drivers do. (That's not recommending operating while impaired, just an observation.)

Members online