Happy New Year, Everybody!!..... ^^

B

blackneos940

Well, we can say it now..... Back To The Future II is now a Movie about the Past..... :) But we DID invent the Hover Board..... :D Something to do with Hendo, and also Lexus..... :3 So what are your Goals for this Year........? :3 Mine are to not suck at Programming....... :) Take care!!..... ^^

Happy New Year!

Goals? No, no goals for me. But thanks for asking! :rolleyes:o_O:D

(I hope you succeed with your goals though!)

Happy New Year!

Goals? No, no goals for me. But thanks for asking! :rolleyes:o_O:D

(I hope you succeed with your goals though!)
Ah, keepin' it simple!..... :3 No shame in that!....... :D And thank you for the Wish, good sir..... :3 Someday, when I make that killer Application, I'll put your name in the Comments..... Promise!!..... ^^ :3

Yes... simple (and lazy!) :D

I'm looking forward to that killer app that you will create! And I'm sure you will too! I wish I could help, but I just don't get along with code... unless its Morse code. And I'm not really too good at that either! But I think I can still spell out "Hello world" if I try. :p:D

Cheers!

Yes... simple (and lazy!) :D

I'm looking forward to that killer app that you will create! And I'm sure you will too! I wish I could help, but I just don't get along with code... unless its Morse code. And I'm not really too good at that either! But I think I can still spell out "Hello world" if I try. :p:D

Cheers!

I know you'll like it...... :3 Well, I wanna' put your name in the Code, since you (and others here), have helped me to even GET this far..... :D I mean, I STILL don't understand the issue with that "char" Array-thing, but anyway..... :) Ah, I know about Morse Code!..... :3 But I suck at it, so....... :D Well then.... If you can spell out "Hello world", then you're WAY better off than I am!..... :D

~NAMASTE!!..... :D

Members online