Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

1. Get $5 off your first Lyft ride while helping us pay for hosting Linux.org! --> $5 Lyft
    Dismiss Notice

GUI Driver manager for Arch based distros?

Discussion in 'Linux Hardware' started by WolfMandraagora, Jul 9, 2017.

1. WolfMandraagora

WolfMandraagora New Member

Hi,

I am sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic. Mods feel free to move it if appropriate.

I am running Antergos at the moment, but also occasionally try other Arch based distros. In distros like manjaro, you have MHWD to manage drivers. But I have not been able to find an alternative to run in Antergos or even straight Arch. Does anyone know of a decent GUI based hardware driver manager that will run on Arch/Antergos based distros?

2. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey there Wolf - thanks for joining us!

I've never used Manjaro and not familiar with MHWD.. read about it a little bit just now and it looks like it'd be tough to install on a different arch based distro. I'm not familiar enough with it to know what it looks like, etc.. so I can't give you an alternative either.. hoping someone else will come along and help out here.

Rob