Greetings!

A

Acronix

Hi, my name is Joshua and I'm new here. This is a great place to learn about Linux. I'm actually a big fan of Ubuntu since that's one of the distributions that I've tried. If it weren't for the Microsoft programs that I need to use at work I would have completely switched to Linux already.

By the way, I'm from Manila, Philippines and currently using cygwin to maintain a Linux environment within Windows. I would like to learn more from the experts and I would also be glad to impart some of my knowledge regarding the Linux OS. See you around!

Hey Joshua, Welcome to LinuxForum.

I'm sure you'll have a great time on the forum, hope you something over here.

Thank you Rob and DaReaper! I do enjoy hanging out in this site.
There's still much that I need to learn about Linux and this site helped a lot.

Hi there, Joshua, and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around the community. If you are curious about anything, don't hesitate to ask, and feel free to jump right into conversations. That is what I did and I don't regret it, haha. :D I do hope that you will learn some valuable information here and maybe you can start venturing out to other Linux distros over time! See you around.

Yeah, thanks for the tip Sinister. I do love to check out other Linux distros but maybe when I get a new laptop. :D I still need to use AutoCAD for my work and I can't run it properly on Linux. I haven't tried it lately with wine though.

Hi Joshua nice to meet you!!! its a wonderful forum and hope to see you around!

Members online

Latest posts