Greetings ! :)

D

DaReaper

Hello Everyone!

As a new member of this forum, i'd like to introduce myself before i make posts in other boards :D.

My name is Brijan , living in India for now but i've traveled from Bahrain. I usually don't join a lot of message boards unless i find it useful. Linuxforum.com looks like a great place to have a good and crispy discussion going on.

I'm glad to be a part of the gathering over here and i'm here to express my ideas about Linux as an operating system.

I've used a couple of different linux platforms - Ubuntu, Debain -(Maemo ,Meego developers edition -on my Nokia N900), CentOS 5.6 on my server.

Anything more any of you would like to know about me? Please do ask :)

Peace out !

Cool you sound very advanced I should encounter you with some future problems. Welcome to the forums.

Cool you sound very advanced I should encounter you with some future problems. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for the warm welcome thelowbudget :).

I am not an Advanced member of linux, i just own a couple of devices that run Linux like the Nokia N900. It's a really great device that runs on Debian linux.

I'm here to learn a lot from Linux and also to get help on managing my server :)

I know not much of a linux server. But I plan to learn some more about lLinux and the applications.

You probably know more about linux then I do anyway man after all I've used it for about a week if you have a android with it you have used it for months or more. I need to gain a little more experience and I might be able to help you. You say you are running a server, is a desktop that is modified or is it an actual commercial type of server?

You probably know more about linux then I do anyway man after all I've used it for about a week if you have a android with it you have used it for months or more. I need to gain a little more experience and I might be able to help you. You say you are running a server, is a desktop that is modified or is it an actual commercial type of server?

I pretty much know the basics of operating the system, i have friends working along with me for managing the webserver. It's not a personal server or desktop. We purchased one online which is hosted away from my home country. I use it for personal as well as for gaming needs.

I know not much of a linux server. But I plan to learn some more about lLinux and the applications.

Check out one of my posts, I posted a link on linux tutorials... Its pretty useful !:)

On topic : Welcome to the forums !:)

Staff online