Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd, 2017 please sign up again. Thanks!

1. More ways to get the info! - we shoot all of our new original content out as well as random messages on Twitter and our newsletter!. Twitter | Newsletter
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings / Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by David M. Dickerson, Mar 23, 2019.

1. David M. Dickerson

David M. Dickerson New Member

Greetings, everyone.

(Log in to hide this advertisement)

I am new to Linux.org, in its current incarnation, and just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been using GNU/Linux for just under two decades, and Debian has been my distribution of choice for the past 15 years, but I am no "Debian chauvinist." ;)

Plus, I have been fortunate enough to be able to Linux almost exclusively as my computing platform for roughly the past decade.

I hope that I can contribute to this online Linux community via its forums, as well as learn more about Linux from other members.

Cordially,

David

wizardfromoz, Vrai and PlaceyAUS like this.
  2. wizardfromoz

wizardfromoz Super Moderator
    Staff Member Gold Supporter

G'day David and welcome to linux.org (is this for the 2nd time?) :)

We look forward to your input, and as you know and as I know, you may even have some questions for us.

Cheers

Chris Turner
    wizardfromoz

Condobloke likes this.
  3. PlaceyAUS

PlaceyAUS New Member

Hiya David, you and I will become fast friends or in reality I will use you as an encyclopedia of knowledge and squeeze you like a sponge. I promise I will be gentle. :)

wizardfromoz likes this.