Glad to see this site is back!

R

rstanley

Could the Administrator of the site, please let us all know what happened to the site, what was done to bring it back, and why it took so lone to correct the problem. Please!

Thank you!

Could the Administrator of the site, please let us all know what happened to the site, what was done to bring it back, and why it took so lone to correct the problem. Please!

Thank you!
No idea why its back or why it took so long. I requested the site be fixed over 2 months ago with no response.

I'm not the administrator of the site, but I contacted one of the previous administrators of this site (now the owner of linuxforum.com), and he said it was because by letting the company he bought the linuxforum.com domain name take over running this site, they have become unreliable and that's what was responsible for the delays of using this site.

PS: for anyone who's a privacy junkie, I just noticed that https is not working on this site. Be careful out there!

I'm not the administrator of the site, but I contacted one of the previous administrators of this site (now the owner of linuxforum.com), and he said it was because by letting the company he bought the linuxforum.com domain name take over running this site, they have become unreliable and that's what was responsible for the delays of using this site.

PS: for anyone who's a privacy junkie, I just noticed that https is not working on this site. Be careful out there!
I consider us lucky to have the site back up in any form. Yes, hopefully they will secure the site at some point. Hopefully they will hire or assign someone, on a voluntary basis, and will better maintain the site, and give us a live person to contact if needed.

Good to see the site back up again. SSL is still not working on this site though. So whoever is in charge of maintainence still has a bit of work to do! Doesn't look as if any new admins have added themselves to the site..... :/

Members online