Fully Anonymize Kali

Retpirato

Reaction score
Credits
I need to be full anonymous on kali linux installed on hardware which is the best way to be full anonymous

Kali is one of those distros with a great documentation, and yet no one seems to read it; if you're going to use Kali, start by RTFM! https://www.kali.org/docs/
If you can't find what you're looking for in the official docs, then a web search must be the next step. For example, searching for "Kali anonymous" returned these:
If you still can't find anything, use kali's forum https://forums.kali.org/forum.php
Wanna be a Kali/Linux user? Start by thinking like one :)

Also you don't even need to start with kali . Instead start with a linuxOS that you like and can find your way around. The repo of the OS will have some of the programs kali uses eg wpscan. You can install torr as a service etc . You can set up apache web server on your linux OS listening to say 127.0.0.1: 80 install Wordpress in apache and play with wpscan and other security testers on your own system

There's also no such thing as 'full' anonymity.

There's also no such thing as 'full' anonymity.
Yes, I noticed his question from the beginning. But, since he asked about "full anonymity", I chose not to answer. Because there is no such thing.

Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc won't give you full anonymity. You will leave some kind of footprints/logs/traces between your VPN and ISP. For example, the date and time you connect to the VPN with your ISP. Even if the VPN has a no-log policy, it can't be fully trusted.

Last edited:
If you want more anonymity than you have now use Tails.

Because there is no such thing.

"Timing attacks" are a thing, as well. They're one of my favorite examples. Anyone able to observe enough of the public network's traffic can see when traffic leaves your computer, see the size of said packets, and can then see where packets get sent and those that respond... Well, basically you can really, really narrow it down with just that.

The way you move your mouse, the way you type - like timing between letters, all serve to isolate you from other devices. Also, as for TOR, add in compromised TOR exit nodes (for example) and you're only anonymous on the .onion domains and even then only if you're smart about it.

I once read this article about "security on the internet", I don't remember much of it, or the author nor the website/blog's name(I had it bookmarked but lost it), but I do remember one sentence the author left at the end: "if people are concerned about their security while on the internet, then they shouldn't use it at all" he meant that security on the web is a "tricky topic", and nobody is really 100% safe.

Members online

Latest posts