For Once, He Survived

B

blackneos940

So anyway..... I BRILLIANTLY decided to run "apt-get purge python3", since I wanted the latest version.... I did it THROUGH Python 3.4.3+, and I.... I.... I saw it all in front of me.... :'( Xubuntu-Desktop, Okular, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Google Earth, Config Folders, and on and on and *ON*..... D': I then couldn't install or remove ANYTHING, because of "dh-python".... Running "apt-get -f install" didn't work..... Nothing conventional DID..... D': Finally, I saw a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, so to speak..... :'3 It gave me hope.....! :') A reason to LIVE!!!..... :'D A set of Commands I hadn't used before.....
Code:
sudo dpkg --force-all -P <package-name>

I then used it to BANISH the offending Packages, and excorsize the demons out of "apt-get"..... It worked!!..... :'D This is for those of you who have pressed "CTRL+Z" in the middle of a TERRIBLY mistaken set of Commands!..... :'D I'm rebuilding what was destroyed now.... I didn't have to reinstall Xubuntu or ANYTHING so terrible as that task..... :') Atanere..... Today is OK....... :'D

Last edited:

Members online