Font Rendering Error | SOLVED

I understand how frustrating it can be.

I use to chat with a guy in Debian Testing and he explained that running Testing and unstable can be very challenging to fix things.
I think it took him like 9 years to get really good at running Debian Sid:-

Hang in there it's inevitable, eventually the devs will fix it:-
Oh i see that's the reason why debian is considered awesome linux distro and also the oldest one and i love debian and debian derivatives except ubuntu since it is a little easier to use but i recommend every new linux user to use ubuntu first although my first linux was debian
Wish i would also be able to help them i wan to but I can't

Yes definitely and i appreciate all their hard work and that's why im still on parrot and i wull be on parrot for quite a long time since i at last found a linux distro that fullfills all my needs also i have used kali in past blackarch is what ill test when i get high speed internet running back up in my area apparently i heard arch being one of the difficult distro but i don't think it would be difficult to use since we all know about linux distro and i want to use arch based distro to see why they say so
Good luck with Parrot.
Sorry I don't know how to fix that bug--

Arch Linux can be challenging to run until you get to know the package management system and know it well.
Slackware won't hold your hand either. I ran it for 9 years:-

Looking at Parrot, Kali Linux and Black Arch I too; like Parrot the most:-

If you'd like you could join the Debian IRC Channel or Debian mailing list to talk with devs and other contributors. You never know you may end up talking to a dev.

Oh i see that's the reason why debian is considered awesome linux distro and also the oldest one and i love debian and debian derivatives except ubuntu since it is a little easier to use but i recommend every new linux user to use ubuntu first although my first linux was debian
Wish i would also be able to help them i wan to but I can't
Debain is rock solid as is Slackware.

Have you found that XFCE has some things missing?

X

Xfce is quite basic i prefer kde over everything since it is the most customisable de out there
Agreed-
KDE is nice however; it's a RAM hog:-

Think I'll download Black Arch this weekend and give it a spin in VBox.

Jeeessse- Black Arch is 13 GB! o_O

I hope there is a way to fix the rendering issue with Parrot.
I've been looking but haven't found anything yet:-

Agreed-
KDE is nice however; it's a RAM hog:-

Think I'll download Black Arch this weekend and give it a spin in VBox.

Jeeessse- Black Arch is 13 GB! o_O

I hope there is a way to fix the rendering issue with Parrot.
I've been looking but haven't found anything yet:-
Yep blackarch is quite large btw arch is just 650mb im gonna download mate de to see if it has issues as well or not

Yep blackarch is quite large btw arch is just 650mb im gonna download mate de to see if it has issues as well or not
650 mb isn't bad--
Doesn't Arch have to be configured from the command-line after a fresh install?

650 mb isn't bad--
Doesn't Arch have to be configured from the command-line after a fresh install?
Yesss that's why they say arch is hard although i haven't used arch but i remember a reas that in some article i think

Yesss that's why they say arch is hard although i haven't used arch but i remember a reas that in some article i think
I thought so-

Slackware is the same way and it didn't hold my hand.

I would have to read the Arch documentation first before installation.
No if's and's or but's about it:-

Good luck with your fresh installation.

This fixed the issue
And also on mate de the only thing i saw broken was lock screen everything else was fine there

This fixed the issue
And also on mate de the only thing i saw broken was lock screen everything else was fine there
That's good news!

Don't forget to mark your thread Solved:-

How to do that i dont see any option here
Go back to the very first thread you posted and click on 'edit'.
Then add the work Solved to the end of the thread name.

Oh, jeese-
Did you have to perform a fresh install?
Yep i messed the partition table(curiosity and a missed 6 ) but i recovered some data with testdisk using kali live disc i had and reinstalled everything windows and parrot dual boot

Yep i messed the partition table(curiosity and a missed 6 ) but i recovered some data with testdisk using kali live disc i had and reinstalled everything windows and parrot dual boot
I hate it when partitions get messed up by accident-

Glad to hear your dual boot works.
Enjoy your Parrot Linux.

Members online