Firefox 96 Is Out

This is the best browser I have used l so far .

Screenshot from 2022-01-15 18-43-18.png

Now I have 91.5 ESR and 96 stable, which one to use? both look and work fine

You've answered your own question, I think. Keep them both.

It is always handy to have a spare browser in case one breaks.

Wizard

I read that many of you use different browsers for different purposes... what do you isolate and how effective is this practice? I want to isolate something

I read that many of you use different browsers for different purposes... what do you isolate and how effective is this practice? I want to isolate something

This browser is mostly Linux stuff.

My other browser is a bunch of personal stuff - and stuff I access regularly, from Reddit to the admin control panel for a couple of websites.

A third browser is where I manage all my hosting account and domain names - of which I have many.

I usually do my shopping in yet another browser. Right now, that browser has Mecum open and the auction (final day) playing, but I'm not really buying much today.

Its interesting to test. I active use firefox in work. Also swicthced to VDS for my website. Firefoxwork well with its domain and etc. Perfect choice for business. VPS gives you resources—RAM, disk space, and CPU cores—than shared or cloud hosting will.

Last edited:
VPN and Netflix force me to sell my soul to Google ... unless I want to opt for something worse, $M.

Members online