Examinations

techdummy

Reaction score
Credits
For this post I utilized a paraphraser since I as well posted on Reddit:

Inside the Inspera demo I utilized CTRL+V/CTRL+SHIFT+V/SHIFT+INSERT and it worked, be that since it may Inspera proposes clicking on their paste button (i.e. Utilizing their content editor) since CTRL+V/CTRL+SHIFT+V/SHIFT+INSERT might not ceaselessly work or duplicate in wingdings. I endeavored this, but it says my browser does not concur with this function (I endeavored overhauled adaptations of Chrome/Edge/Firefox on 2 Windows computers).

I would like to have this strategy as an elective in case CTRL+V/CTRL+SHIFT+V/SHIFT+INSERT (from my own notes which is permitted for my exam) doesn't work (I in expansion had issues within the middle of an Accounting invigilated exam in the previous year, in appear despise toward of the reality that not to do with copy/paste, so am on edge around online exams). Also within the occasion that CTRL+V/CTRL+SHIFT+V/SHIFT+INSERT doesn't work during the exam or duplicate in wingdings, is there any way to settle that?

Last edited:

Have you tried CTRL + SHIFT + V or paste without formatting?

I just tried CTRL+SHIFT+V and that works. Thanks! Hopefully that or CTRL+V will work in the exam. CTRL+SHIFT+V is just the shortcut for paste without formatting right?

Just to have as many options as possible, is copying without formatting e.g. CTRL+SHIFT+C a thing?

One thing I forgot to include and have now added: When some people copy/pasted it came up in Wingdings, would there be any way to fix that?

Staff online

Members online