Guillermo Medina

Reaction score
Credits
Ayuda no inicia mi linuxcnc

Attachments

• 20201113_112823.jpg
    20201113_112823.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 264

Por favor, copie el texto y luego pase entre las etiquetas "code" para que podamos trabajar con él.

Haga y responda preguntas en inglés para que todos puedan trabajar con él. Gracias y bienvenida

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

IMG-20201113-WA0020.jpg

[QUOTE = "wizardfromoz, publicación: 106189, miembro: 28931"]
Haga y responda preguntas en inglés para que todos puedan trabajar con él. Gracias y bienvenida

Chris Turner
mago fromoz
[/ CITARi hav]
[QUOTE = "wizardfromoz, publicación: 106189, miembro: 28931"]

Chris Turner
mago fromoz
[QUOTE = "Guillermo Medina, publicación: 106173, miembro: 108166"]
Ayuda no inicia mi linuxcnc
[/CITAR]
6 años atras compre una cometa probotix hasta hoy funcionaba bien y tube un error de inicio no se traduce codigo porfavor ayudenme mi ingles noes bueno jaja

Why are we speaking Spanish here, thought this forum language is English? The only two Spanish phrases I know are: "Hasta la vista Baby and Putta madre." No me ofendas por lo que estoy diciendo, esas son las únicas dos frases en español que conozco.

[QUOTE = "f33dm3bits, publicación: 106223, miembro: 91839"]
¿Por qué estamos hablando español aquí, aunque el idioma de este foro es el inglés? Las únicas dos frases en español que conozco son: "Hasta la vista Baby y Putta madre". No me ofendas por lo que estoy diciendo, esas son las únicas dos frases en español que conozco.
[/CITAR]
Lo escribo en inglés y traduce a español

Spanish(Google Translate): Si puedes hablar / escribir inglés, ¿por qué lo tradujiste al español?
English: If you can spreak/write English why did you translate it to Spanish?

Why are we speaking Spanish here, thought this forum language is English? The only two Spanish phrases I know are: "Hasta la vista Baby and Putta madre." No me ofendas por lo que estoy diciendo, esas son las únicas dos frases en español que conozco.
Sorry m
Spanish(Google Translate): Si puedes hablar / escribir inglés, ¿por qué lo tradujiste al español?
English: If you can spreak/write English why did you translate it to Spanish?
Sorry my computer translated it automatically

Glad you speak English as well. Either way welcome to the forums! :)

Need step to clean error
I've never heard of linuxcns, is this linuxcnc? Is your system already installed or are you booted from the live iso? Is it your wireless card that you can't get to work or something else, I don't quite understand your problem yet?

I've never heard of linuxcns, is this linuxcnc? Is your system already installed or are you booted from the live iso? Is it your wireless card that you can't get to work or something else, I don't quite understand your problem yet?
sorry If linuxcnc I think the program was closed and it gave an error, I can no longer open

sorry If linuxcnc I think the program was closed and it gave an error, I can no longer open
When did linuxcnc close? What were you doing? Or did you just boot linuxcnc and then it gave you an error and if so where did you get the error?

When did linuxcnc close? What were you doing? Or did you just boot linuxcnc and then it gave you an error and if so where did you get the error?

I have a comet probotix router from 6 years ago, never a problem 2 days ago I opened the program and it gave me a startup error, I just don't know why I already downloaded updates, reinstall linuxcnc ubuntu and comet probotix configuration and the error continues, I can't open the linuxcnc program

So
I have a comet probotix router from 6 years ago, never a problem 2 days ago I opened the program and it gave me a startup error, I just don't know why I already downloaded updates, reinstall linuxcnc ubuntu and comet probotix configuration and the error continues, I can't open the linuxcnc program
Where are you getting the error? Or do you mean you do are having trouble connecting to your comet probotix wireless router since I see an exclamation mark where your wifi connection info is?

I get it now, linuxcnc is a program from within the distribution itself. What happens when you open a terminal and try to run the commmand linuxcnc?

Members online

Latest posts