Equalizer Presets

D

DevynCJohnson

In Clementine, Decibel, and other audio players and music managers, I can open/load an equalizer preset for the audio player. I cannot find any equalizer presets. If I am not clear in what I am wanting, in the equalizer, users can click "Techno", "Dance", "Jazz", etc. and the equalizer will adjust the sound. I am wanting more equalizer presets.

[Presets]
Preset0=(WinAmp) Classical
Preset1=(WinAmp) Club
Preset2=(WinAmp) Dance
Preset3=(WinAmp) Full Bass
Preset4=(WinAmp) Full Bass & Treble
Preset5=(WinAmp) Full Treble
Preset6=(WinAmp) Laptop Speakers / Headphones
Preset7=(WinAmp) Large Hall
Preset8=(WinAmp) Live
Preset9=(WinAmp) Party
Preset10=(WinAmp) Pop
Preset11=(WinAmp) Reggae
Preset12=(WinAmp) Rock
Preset13=(WinAmp) Ska
Preset14=(WinAmp) Soft
Preset15=(WinAmp) Soft rock
Preset16=(WinAmp) Techno
Preset17=Default

Copy&paste , and save the file name eq.preset. This fie you must copy in /home/your_username/.player_name/presets or something like this...for XMMS is working, by example..

[Presets]
Preset0=(WinAmp) Classical
Preset1=(WinAmp) Club
Preset2=(WinAmp) Dance
Preset17=Default

Copy&paste , and save the file name eq.preset. This fie you must copy in /home/your_username/.player_name/presets or something like this...for XMMS is working, by example..

Thanks, but Winamp is a Windows application. Plus, my music players (like Clementine and Decibel) do not have preset files that I can find. I even looked in ~/.local and ~/.config.

Copy this file in /home/your_name/.config/Clementine , before mv Clementine.txt Clementine.conf

Attachments

• Clementine.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,753
Copy this file in /home/your_name/.config/Clementine , before mv Clementine.txt Clementine.conf

Thanks! Now I know how to add presets once I find more. I still have not found a preset package with presets that I do not have yet. However, I did find a screen shot of the equalizer customized for Dubstep. Here is the preset. Just add it to ~/.config/Clementine/Clementine.conf.

Paste below "[Equalizer]". Then, increment "presets\size=X" where X is some number. Make sure the number given to the preset below is not already taken. Most likely the "6" will be changed to a larger number

Code:
presets\6\name=Dubstep_Ultimate
presets\6\params=@Variant(\0\0\0\x7f\0\0\0\x12\x45qualizer::Params\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0$\0\0\0U\0\0\0:\0\0\0\x1e\0\0\0\0\0\0\0$\0\0\0<\0\0\0`\0\0\0>)

Members online