Embedded Linux

ossar

Reaction score
Credits
what is the best way to start learning embedded linux from A-Z?
knowing that i have zero experience in linux

Welcome to the forums
The answer is a bit obvious,
install a Linux distribution to your machine either direct to the hard-drive or in a virtual machine, and use it, learning how it works, and more importantly how the terminal works , and its command structure. Then you can start learning programming using Linux,
there is no single embedded Linux system, the commonality is the use of a cut down Linux core around which manufacturers have built the coding to run whatever is the product concerned.

what is the best way to start learning embedded linux from A-Z?
knowing that i have zero experience in linux
Hell @ossar,
Welcome to the Linux.org Forum.
This page may answer some of your questions.
But what @Brickwizard has said the best way to learn linux is to use it.

Welcome to the forums
install a Linux distribution to your machine either direct to the hard-drive or in a virtual machine, and use it, learning how it works, and more importantly how the terminal works , and its command structure. Then you can start learning programming using Linux,
there is no single embedded Linux system, the commonality is the use of a cut down Linux core around which manufacturers have built the coding to run whatever is the product concerned.
is there any specific courses that would help?

Welcome to the forums
or what should be my syllabus?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts