"echo" Doesn't Save Situation After Reboot

aquaporcy

Reaction score
Credits
I have a problem on all distos I've tried (Ubuntu, Manjaro, openSUSE etc.). It causes a strange noise when my speaker or headphones' audio starts playing. Anyway I know the solution: I have to type this command
Code:
$ echo 0 | sudo tee /sys/module/snd_hda_intel/parameters/power_save_controller && echo 0 | sudo tee /sys/module/snd_hda_intel/parameters/power_save
and it's gone but when I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 I typed it for 1 time and never happened again. Now I'm using Kubuntu 20.04 and I have to type it every reboot, I guess it's about KDE because I've used Manjaro and openSUSE with KDE too. They also have that reboot problem. How can I fix it?

@aquaporcy -- have noticed the same thing, beginning last week. Lost a cheap pair of wired PC speakers after the first incident.

I honestly have no idea, myself, other than to speculate that maybe some outside radio frequency interference is causing it. 5G? LOL

@aquaporcy -- have noticed the same thing, beginning last week. Lost a cheap pair of wired PC speakers after the first incident.

I honestly have no idea, myself, other than to speculate that maybe some outside radio frequency interference is causing it. 5G? LOL
5G makes sense hahaha. But really we need to find solution, it's disgusting.

Members online