Download

Scooter

Credits
I have downloaded UBUNTU on 2 computers, copied to USB and CD but when I reboot it doesn't work. I don't see image either.

captain-sensible

Credits
when you say "copied" you don't mean that literally do ? An .iso has to be "burnt" to a cd or usb in an appropriate way using a tool such as etcher etc. can you elaborate a bit for us ...

Scooter

Credits
I burned it on a USB, copied it on a CD. I have tried several times and changed the BIOS to boot from CD or USB first

brickwizard

Credits
copying from pendrive to DVD dosn't work neither dose the other way round, as far as I am aware there is a difference in the base instruction for each media

Scooter

Credits
I have a HP, Intel Core, i5 4590, 3.30 GHZ, 64 B. I erased the CD and burnt the program back on but still doesn't work.

Scooter

Credits
I have a HP, Intel Core, i5 4590,, 3.30 GHZ, 64. I have erased the CD and burnt the UBUNTA back to CD and tried to reboot and still does not work.

Tolkem

Credits
Microsoft
Microsoft? You mean Windows? And what program did you use in Windows to create the Live/bootable CD/USB? I use this one https://rufus.ie/en/ to create Live USBs in Windows.
copying from pendrive to DVD dosn't work neither dose the other way round
Mounting the .iso file, and copying the contents, does work. At least in USBs, not sure if it does in a CD, probably not.

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Latest posts