Donde bajo linux en español ?

Hi and welcome to Linux.org
I don't realy understand your Problem "where under Linux in spanisch?"
I just speak a bit spanisch but this is a english forum so you will reach more people writing in english.

My guess is that Daxiel wants to install the Spanish version of Linux on his computer. Daxiel, hope you can read and understand English, because I don't know enough Spanish to write it that way. During the installation of Linux, you can change the language. I don't know if there's a way after the installation is complete.

Just translating the last Post ^^^ -

"Mi conclusión es que Daxiel quiere instalar la versión en español de Linux en su computadora. Daxiel, espero que puedas leer y entender inglés, porque no sé lo suficiente como para escribirlo de esa manera. Durante la instalación de Linux, puede cambiar el idioma. No sé si hay una manera después de que se complete la instalación."

But no, Daxiel, we cannot do that every time, you will need to find a way to ask in English.

Try Google Translate

Good luck

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

I don't know if there's a way after the installation is complete.
Sure there is. In KDE it's under "Regional settings" (just like Windows) and for the most of the other DEs it's under "System Settings" --> "Language".

Maybe just qualify there, Rado, whether that requires a logout and login, or a reboot?

Cheers

Wiz

Maybe just qualify there, Rado, whether that requires a logout and login, or a reboot?
I doubt that. Altough I can't say for sure cuz I've never tried changing the language in Linux. I always choose Bulgarian for the installation and don't touch it after.

Wow, you're right rado. I went into Regional Settings and added the Spanish from Spain package, rebooted and voila everything was in Spanish. Just FYI, KDE told me it wouldn't take effect until I logged out and back in. I just chose to reboot.

Members online

Latest posts