document scanner

3. f33 says to go to windows (after i wrote that i'm poor which is why i use linux, which implies i can't afford windows anymore)
You are allowed to run Windows without activating it.
There are websites where you can get a Windows license key for a few dollars.
I have bought Windows keys from those different online shops there in the past when I wanted to run Windows on a virtual system.
another frustrating thing about this forum is nobody reads whats the user is writing
A frustrating thing about you is that you treat this forum like your personal support desk and always complain about people and then something is too hard or something takes too much time and that something asked is irrelevant. While everyone here here does this as volunteers.

Last edited:

For others:

CAUTION: Be wary of those third-party sites that sell product keys for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other Microsoft software. The sellers use a variety of tricks to make a product key work when you buy one, but often the product key fails after a short time. The software no longer runs correctly.

You know the saying, "If it is too good to be true ..."

CAUTION: Be wary of those third-party sites that sell product keys for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other Microsoft software. The sellers use a variety of tricks to make a product key work when you buy one, but often the product key fails after a short time. The software no longer runs correctly.
I bought one from one of those reseller and I used that key on a Windows vm I had for about 4 years and it was still working when I deleted that vm.

Last edited:

Latest posts